Perform in Student Recitals !
We encourage all McLean School of Music students to perform in music recitals throughout the school year. Every student receives a Musical Certificate of Achievement for their participation. Also, students are assessed in a collaborative manner with the School Director and Music Instructors.
- Students can show their musical talents to their family and friends.
- Recitals greatly benefit students by providing direction to their study. It’s helpful to have a long-term goal to work towards.
- Students are assigned progressively challenging pieces and reach the point of internalization of the music.
- Positive progress reinforcement by listening to other students: Hearing younger musicians reminds them how far they have progressed since their first lesson. Listening to more advanced students inspires them to become better musicians. It is important for music students to hear other performers play so they stay enthusiastic and keep their creative juices flowing!
- Our recitals take place onsite in our beautiful atrium that we also utilize for our parent waiting area.
Recital Schedules 2017 & 2018
2018 SPRING RECITAL: Sunday, March 18, 2018 1:00pm - 5:00pm
2018 SUMMER RECITAL: Sunday, June 10, 2018 1:00pm - 5:00pm
2018 FALL RECITAL: Sunday, October 28, 2018 1:00pm - 5:00pm
2017 SPRING RECITAL: Sunday, April 2, 2017 1:00pm - 6:00pm
2017 SUMMER RECITAL: Sunday, June 1, 2017 1:00pm - 4:00pm
2017 FALL RECITAL: Sunday, October 29, 2017 12:00pm - 5:30pm